Global cell and gene therapy raw material testing market
Brooklyn, New York, July 4 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report published by Global Market Estimates, the Global cell and gene therapy raw material testing market is expected to grow from USD 13.1 billion in 2022 to USD 21.3 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 17.3% from 2022 to 2027.
Cell and gene therapy is extremely crucial for life-threatening diseases such as cancer, leukemia and cardiovascular diseases. Also, it is required for advanced therapy (ITM) medical products where medical treatments are based on genes and tissues. These tissue-engineered drugs can be modified according to the needs of the patient, which also helps replace dead cells.
Browse 153 market data tables and 113 figures spread over 185 pages and a detailed table of contents on “Global cell and gene therapy raw material testing market – Forecasts until 2027”
Key market information
- According to type scope outlook, cell therapy segment is expected to be the largest segment in the cell and gene therapy raw material testing market from 2022 to 2027
- Asia-Pacific is analyzed as the fastest growing market segment
- The United States holds the largest market share during the forecast period 2022-2027.
- By service scope, sterility testing segment is expected to be the largest segment in the cell and gene therapy raw material testing market from 2022 to 2027
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, Catalent Inc., Charles River, Pace Analytical Life Sciences, Agilent Technologies, Intertek Group PLC, Element Material Technology, and Eurofins Scientific, among others, are key players in cell therapy raw gene. market.
Request a sample copy of the report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/cell-gene-therapy-raw-material-testing-market-3867
Scope of services Outlook (Revenue, USD billion, 2022-2027)
- Sterility test
- Mycoplasma detection tests
- Endotoxin detection
- Bioburden test
Scope Outlook (Revenue, USD billion, 2022-2027)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022-2027)
- The rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Central and South America
- Rest of CSA
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone number: +1 6026667238